ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ubuntu Juju charmer for Ignite
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 23:04:02 GMT
Hi Jorge.

Thanks for getting back so quickly.

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 09:50AM, Jorge O. Castro wrote:
> On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 6:13 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <cos@apache.org> wrote:
> > How would be proceed with the adding the charms for it? Would it be something
> > the Juju community is interested to board?
>
> Hi guys, thanks for bringing me into the loop. I've filed this bug report.
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1456203
>
> We're kind of full manpower-wise with the rest of the Apache stack,
> but we would love to help to start the conversation going and see
> where we could fit Ignite.
>
> Should we be looking at the 1.0.x branches or 1.1.x?

Release 1.1 is now going through the Incubator voting and should be done in 3
days. I presume you'd need to start looking at ignite-1.1.0-incubating-rc5 tag
in the git, which will be soon complimented with the release tag.

I will let the folks who do the actual development to chime in on the
mechanics.

Thanks,
  Cos