ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.1.0 release (RC2)
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 21:35:43 GMT
-1

The RAT check failed for DEPENDENCIES. I don't see this file in the repo, so
looks like it is a some kind of left-over. Let's clean it up and respin.

Also, while we are at it:

- let's commit the KEYS file to
    https://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/ignite/
and keep it there, instead of attaching it to every next release.

- here
  https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ignite-dev/201504.mbox/%3C55415543.7010508%40apache.org%3E
Brane has suggested that the voting is help on
  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/ignite

which makes it is easier to move the bits into the final place.

DEVNOTES still has this section

You might need to allow connection to people.apache.org. Just do following at
console:

ssh people.apache.org

and type "yes" + enter.
which is a dubious security practice, at the very least. let's include this
change into the respin.

Thanks
  Cos