ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: automatic patch validation on TC
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 20:31:12 GMT
Sergey and I had a good Skype call and everything seems to be resolved. The
installed jira-cli tools work just fine http://bit.ly/1c2qmeH

Attachments and comments do not need to be fetched using jira-cli. The
proposed workflow for the automatic patching is explained at the bottom of
    dev-tools/src/main/groovy/jiraslurp.groovy
please let me know if there are any questions about it.

Sergey will see to make sure that we have parameterized builds, which will be
triggered from the groovy script above. In fact, that is the last thing that
is blocking the completion of this task. Looks like our off-line conversation
with him helped to get the ball rolling!

Cos