ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite and non-Java languages
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 19:48:50 GMT
In other words, it is quite different from what we were discussing earlier,
right? IDLs (or else) would give Ignite a way to communicate to-n-from 3rd
party applications written in non-JVM languages.

What's proposed here is a way to reuse existing code written in non-JVM
languages from Ignite. it's a different and smaller scope if I reading it
right?

Cos