ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite and Mesos Integration
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 05:47:09 GMT
I like the idea. Mesos is real solid hardware resource scheduler, which can
complement Ignite abilities to dynamically scale up and down.

Having Ignite in a container'ized form should help as well by simplifying the
deployment of the bits even further. Also, I believe the basic integration
should be simple enough (request more nodes with certain properties) and go a
long way.

Here you can see what one can do with Apache Mesos
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgJMlHdZEx4

Regards,
  Cos