ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: moving off of readme.io forums
Date Mon, 04 May 2015 22:53:12 GMT
Looks like the user list has been fully set and the moderator rights were
given to the people who asked for it.

Now, shall we move the next step and move the user-facing forum off the
readme.io to the Apache list (with archiving on nabble.com as well)?

What's the people sentiment on this?

Thanks,
  Cos