ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: automatic patch validation on TC
Date Sat, 02 May 2015 00:01:22 GMT
Hi Sergey.

I can not re-attach an instance with the command you provided; also using
attach doesn't provide me with an interactive shell.

Clearly these instances are running sshd, but I have no credentials to log in.
Perhaps it'd be easier if we can jump on a skype call and quickly figure it
out?

Thanks for all your help!
  Cos