ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ognen Duzlevski <ognen.duzlev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Persistence of cache
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 13:27:46 GMT
Dmitriy,

Thanks.

What is the best way to investigate what is in the cache? I have been
collecting data and putting in cache (unattended, as part of a test) for
days and I noticed yesterday the below output. Magically, my cache is now
empty.

Is there an easy way to just dump the contents of a cache into a text file
without all the jdbc mumbo-jumbo? I wrote a small program to use
ContinuousQuery() but that apparently needs to wait for an update to a
cache.

Also, is there a reason why there is no API that allows me to get a list of
all keys known to a named cache and be able to query the contents of the
cache based on the set of keys? Seems much easier that the *Query() stuff.

Thanks,
Ognen

[ERROR] [04/23/2015 10:18:33.372]
[SocialNetworkPollers-akka.actor.default-dispatcher-40]
[akka://SocialNetworkPollers/user/$b/$I] Cache update timeout out (consider
increasing networkTimeout configuration property).
org.apache.ignite.cache.CacheAtomicUpdateTimeoutException: Cache update
timeout out (consider increasing networkTimeout configuration property).
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheUtils.convertToCacheException(GridCacheUtils.java:1807)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.IgniteCacheProxy.cacheException(IgniteCacheProxy.java:1450)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.IgniteCacheProxy.put(IgniteCacheProxy.java:762)
        at
com.shoutlet.datascience.socialnetworkpollers.FBGenderProvider.toCache(FacebookData.scala:82)
        at
com.shoutlet.datascience.socialnetworkpollers.FBGenderProvider.addProfiles(FacebookData.scala:71)
        at
com.shoutlet.datascience.socialnetworkpollers.FBGenderProvider$$anonfun$receive$1.applyOrElse(FacebookData.scala:111)
        at akka.actor.Actor$class.aroundReceive(Actor.scala:465)
        at
com.shoutlet.datascience.socialnetworkpollers.FBGenderProvider.aroundReceive(FacebookData.scala:42)
        at akka.actor.ActorCell.receiveMessage(ActorCell.scala:516)
        at akka.actor.ActorCell.invoke(ActorCell.scala:487)
        at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.processMailbox(Mailbox.scala:254)
        at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.run(Mailbox.scala:221)
        at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.exec(Mailbox.scala:231)
        at
scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:260)
        at
scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.pollAndExecAll(ForkJoinPool.java:1253)
        at
scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1346)
        at
scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1979)
        at
scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:107)
Caused by: class
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.CacheAtomicUpdateTimeoutCheckedException:
Cache update timeout out (consider increasing
networkTimeout configuration property).
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture.checkTimeout(GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture.java
:279)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache$22.onTimeout(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:2267)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.timeout.GridTimeoutProcessor$TimeoutWorker.body(GridTimeoutProcessor.java:133)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:107)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)