ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Nikita Ivanov <nivano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New contributor?
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2015 23:46:24 GMT
Just to add to excellent Cos's response:
- The code base for Apache Ignite has been in production usage since 2007.
It's the only in-memory system that I'm aware of that can boast over 2000
nodes in a single mission critical installation working in a fully
transactional topology.

P.S.
Some of us prefer Scala over Java :) Yet, Apache Ignite can be natively
used with either Java, Scala or Groovy.
--
Nikita Ivanov