ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Configuring ignite
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 13:26:46 GMT
Ognen, good catch. Configuring / tweaking of Ignite should be documented.

In order to use more heap memory by your nodes you can use JVM_OPTS system
variable
 or -J argument when starting from ignite.sh

For example: ignite.sh -J-Xmx8g

You will get node with 8g heap max.

Could you open an issue in Ignite JIRA about lack of documentation?

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems