ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ashwin Sharma <niwhsa.4....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Join Apache Ignite as Contributor
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 07:10:18 GMT
Hi,

I am planning on taking up this task. I was working on setting up the code
base and spent sometime going over the streaming pages. I was able to setup
the examples module and run some streaming examples. As of now, I am not
sure about what the key will be from the message that we stream into the
ignite caches. Please let me know if you have any inputs on how to go about
it.

Thanks,