ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems in GridContinuousProcessor
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 14:52:26 GMT
Sergey, I see your point. We can refactor continuous routines to use
discovery custom messages (same as for dynamic caches) and make all servers
know about routines started so far (again, same as for dynamic caches).
This way, whenever new client or server joins, other servers in topology
can supply all the info without querying clients. This will make the
topology more stable and almost fully independent from client connection
stability and speed.

Let me know if you have questions.

--Yakov