ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deploying code on ignite clusters
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2015 15:57:44 GMT
Ognen,

What kind of behavior do you need for the deployment? For example, if your
caches already have data with older classes, what should happen to that
data?

Of course, the easiest way to accomplish what you are doing is to copy the
new jars everywhere and restart the cluster. If this approach is
acceptable, I would just go with it.

D.