ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deploying code on ignite clusters
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 23:02:37 GMT
I agree, the concern is valid.

Ognen, Cos, what do you think should be the right behavior? Should we allow
different versions of the objects live in the same cache? GridGain
enterprise edition, by the way, allows it with Portable Objects.

If you would like to clear the older object versions and deploy new ones
automatically, Ignite supports it already. Just enable peerClassLoading on
Ignite configuration.

D.