ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE 642
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 19:02:21 GMT
Hi Atri,

Thanks for your interest in Apache Ignite! We have a very good community
here, so feel free to post any questions that may come up to the dev list.

I have added you as a contributor to Apache Ignite in Jira and assigned the
IGNITE-642 ticket to you. Please post any questions you may have there.
Before you get started, it also may help to look at the data structures
examples shipped with Apache Ignite, specifically
the IgniteCountDownLatchExample. I think the IgniteReentrantLock you will
be implementing does resemble the IgniteCountDownLatch in some ways.

Regards,
D.