ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Two different Ignite-Versions?
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 16:42:56 GMT
On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 11:38 AM, Markus Wiesenbacher <
mailinglist@codefreun.de> wrote:

> You write on your site that GridGain Community Edition powered by Apache
> Ignite will have additional bug fixes ... will this version be free? Why
> another version and why not bringing those fixes into the general Ignite?

Community Edition is free and all the fixes in community edition will be
available in Apache Ignite. The benefit of the community edition is that it
can be released more often than the official Apache Ignite release endorsed
by ASF, so the community can get the bug fixes faster.