ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Join Apache Ignite as Contributor
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 01:46:28 GMT
Hello Ashwin,

Welcome to the Ignite community!

Please spend some time playing with Ignite examples and looking at the
documentation. You should update to the sprint-2 branch or ignite-1.0.0 tag.

To get started, see if any of these tickets interest you:
https://ignite.incubator.apache.org/community.html#contribute

Once you anything of interest, let us know on this dev list and we will add
you as a contributor in Jira, so the ticket can be assigned to you.

Let us know if you have any questions.

D.