ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: automatic patch validation on TC
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 23:51:33 GMT
Guys,

I managed to get into the master, but I can not get into master server, but I
can not get into slaves machines as the ip addresses listen in the TC server
are from private network and master doesn't have a routing there.

How I can get into slaves to change on the jira-cli tools? Or shall I just
make a tiny build and try to execute it from there?

Thanks
  Cos

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 11:05PM, Sergey Bachinskiy wrote:
> Cos, could you pls give example how you get attachment or comment from jira
> issue?
>
> On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 10:16 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <cos@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Yakov
> >
> > Yes, cli works on my local machine. In fact I am using this version of cli
> > work with ASF JIRA for years. This
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-495 is populated via cli
> > only -
> > no manual edits.
> >
> > Unfortunately, I wasn't able to verify the slaves last night - we'll try
> > today. Thanks!
> >   Cos
> >
> > On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 12:45PM, Yakov Zhdanov wrote:
> > > Cos,
> > >
> > > Does cli works on your local machine?
> > >
> > > Can you check if our JIRA allows remote API calls -> "Go to
> > Administration
> > > -> General Configuration and ensure Accept remote API calls in ON"?
> > >
> > > Sergey tried it locally and it just hangs.
> > >

> > > --Yakov

> > side.
> > (not
> > set.