ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Development process
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 22:14:53 GMT
As a part of next release (1.2?), may I offer an idea to drop md5 sums? It's
pretty weak stuff and we've been using it mainly because a number of ASF
projects keep doing this. But it just occurred to me that md5 doesn't serve
any purpose really. Even sha1 is questionable. Perhaps just sha512 and gpg
signature?

Thoughts?
  Cos