ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deploying code on ignite clusters
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 06:06:00 GMT
On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 06:02PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan wrote:
> I agree, the concern is valid.
>
> Ognen, Cos, what do you think should be the right behavior? Should we allow
> different versions of the objects live in the same cache? GridGain

Being able to have different versions of the objects might be a bliss (I'm not
sure if that would fit Ognen usecase). But it might come with the funny
situations such as when an older revision never got purged off a cache,
causing potential data-conflicts, etc. To me peerClassLoading seems to fine,
but users need to be aware about its effects.

Just thinking out loud, really.
  Cos