ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite documentation and ReadMe.io
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 01:47:54 GMT
Thanks Gabriel! That'd be great to see this integration and I think Ignite
would be a great guinea-pig ;)

And once we have working prototype - please bring it to
dev@community.apache.org as Roman has suggested - I am sure other Apache
projects would be quite happy to use it! Thank you very much for doing this!

Cos