ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriel Dillon <g...@readme.io>
Subject Ignite documentation and ReadMe.io
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 21:35:23 GMT
Hey Ignite and Apache team,

I'm Gabriel Dillon, one of the founders of ReadMe.io, the documentation
tool that Dmitriy Setrakyan has been using for the Ignite project. He
brought it to my attention that use of my tool to host the Ignite
documentation was against the provisions set out by the ASF. We're working
on a solution that will enable the community contributed documentation to
be the source for ReadMe docs using our API, and therefore more in
accordance with your guidelines. Basically, the documentation will live in
the Apache GIT repo and be duplicated on ReadMe.

Our API hasn't been used in this manner, yet, so this will take a little
while to implement. I hope to have a solution in place in approximately a
month. I am happy to answer any questions you might have about our plans
and our progress.

Thanks very much, I'm so glad to be able to work with and support the
Ignite project.

~gabe

--
Gabriel Dillon