ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite.createCache semantic
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 06:00:20 GMT
Guys,

I think this solution is not very good from usability standpoint. It's a
common practice to have several cache configurations in one file and I
don't like that user will have to create a file per cache.

After offline discussion I implemented different way of doing the same
thing - added 'Ignition.loadSpringBean' method which is a generic way to
get a bean from Spring context by its name. It works for cache
configurations, near cache configurations, Ignite configurations and any
other beans configured via Spring (even not Ignite related). In addition it
allows to create a configuration template - you can set correct name and
make any modifications after loading it.

Please let me know if someone have any questions/thoughts.

--
Val