ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IgniteException throws from asynchronous cache operation.
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 14:13:10 GMT
Agree that sync and async counterparts for the same operation should
through the same exception. Is it really not the case now? If not, we
should fix it.

Disagree about ExecutionException, as the only reason it was done is to
support checked exceptions. We have runtime exception, so we can throw the
correct exception at all times.

D.