ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: schema-import demo
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2015 09:17:08 GMT
One more issue.

3. When running this from Ignite project, I get the following error:
---
dsetmac:bin: ignite-45 $ schema-import.sh
Error: Could not find or load main class
org.apache.ignite.schema.ui.SchemaImportApp
---

I don't think it was ever executed from the project.

I file a ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-549 . Please
take a look at it whenever you get a chance.

D.