ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite Community Page
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 20:05:42 GMT
Not sure why it is an issue. Community forum is a much more superior and
user-friendly way to get answers to the questions than the dev list. As a
matter of fact, based on Google Analytics, the community forum right now is
one of the most visited parts of the site. We all know how many questions
we got on the dev list before we had the community forum (I think there was
only 1).

Is this just a preference or a documented requirement?

D.