ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.0.0 release
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2015 03:32:28 GMT
(restarting a new vote for 1.0.0 after having fixed the LGPL issue that was
raised during the previous vote today)

I have uploaded the new 1.0.0 release candidate to:
  http://people.apache.org/~dsetrakyan/incubator-ignite-1.0.0/

The following changes were made based on all the feedback I got for RC3:

1. Added the ability to build a binary ZIP file without LGPL dependencies.
2. Fixed jdk8.backport wrong license issue.
3. Fixed NOTICE.txt according to comments from IPMC.
4. Fixed LICENSE.txt according to comments from IPMC.

To build a binary release from source run:

    # With LGPL dependencies
    mvn clean package -DskipTests

    # Without LGPL dependencies
    mvn clean package -DskipTests -P-lgpl,-examples

Instructions on how to run RAT and how to build the project are available
in DEVNOTES.txt file.

Please start voting.

+1 - to accept Apache Ignite (incubating) 1.0.0
0 - don't care either way
-1 - DO NOT accept Apache Ignite (incubating) 1.0.0 (explain why)

P.S. With the amount of ASF compliance fixes we had to do for this 1.0.0
release, I believe we are now ready to graduate to TLP ;-)