ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status of 1.0 release
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 20:09:54 GMT
I do understand, of course, that the releases are made to the public and
not the mentors :) Perhaps you are reacting to the wording, which was not
ideal.

What I wanted to do is have a dry-run, to make sure that when we do release
RC2 all other possible issues that generally get flagged are solved. At
this point we believe we fixed all the issues, but it would not hurt to
double-check.

>From what I hear, it is best to just release the RC2 today in its current
shape and form.

D.