ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject 1.0 release planning
Date Sat, 21 Mar 2015 09:38:51 GMT
Igniters,

Given that most of the important changes got merged last week, I would like
to cut the 1.0 release on Monday. If you have any major changes that you
believe should be included into 1.0 release, please reply to this email.

If no changes are suggested, the 1.0 release will include the following
main features:

- full SQL support
- ability to start/stop caches on the fly (aka dynamic caches)
- new streaming APIs
- full JCache compliance
- automatic schema import (aka auto persistence)
- many other enhancements

In the meantime, I would like to ask the committers to avoid any major
merges unless absolutely necessary.

D.