ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite Release Candidate is uploaded
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 18:07:26 GMT
Brane,

The wrong download checksum issue has been addressed (I think). Please
double check me. The reason it happened was that I had two identical
folders with different names sitting next to each other and grabbed the
wrong one. The only difference was the name of the archive. (I should
really stop working after midnight :)

As far as keeping the binary bits in the "dist.apache.org", I looked around
and many projects are doing it, e.g. Cassandra (TLP), Aurora (Incubating).
I believe it only poses an issue when you have massive amount of downloads,
like Apache HTTP server for example, which is not the case for us. If it is
OK, I would prefer to leave it as is for now, or ask the community to
address it later.

D.