ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: maven builds
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 00:36:45 GMT
It is OK for "mvn package" to generate JAR files. However, in case of
Ignite, it also generates the release binary ZIP archive which actually
requires that you are in the root of a valid Ignite GIT tree. I would
rather have the release ZIP file generated with an additional option added
to the "mvn" command.

D.