ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.0.0 RC3 release
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 08:38:26 GMT
On 13.03.2015 08:25, Dmitriy Setrakyan wrote:
> I am resubmitting 1.0 RC3 for a vote having addressed comments from Cos and
> Brane. Note that this is a real RC, and not a 1.0 yet. We would like to
> spend another week testing it before announcing a final 1.0 release. Any
> feedback from the community about the RC, in the mean time, will be much
> appreciated.
>
> I have uploaded the new RC3 release candidate to:
>   http://people.apache.org/~dsetrakyan/ignite-1.0.0-RC3
>
> GIT tag: release-1.0.0-RC3
>
> The following changes were made based on all the feedback I got for RC2:
>
> 1. Added DISCLAIMER.txt
> 2. Added DEVNOTES.txt
> 3. Updated NOTICE.txt with section about "org.jdk8.backport" package
> released to public domain under creative commons.
> 4. Removed "licenses" folder
> 5. Renamed the ZIP archive as suggested by Cos.
>
> Instructions on how to run RAT and how to build the project are available
> in DEVNOTES.txt file.
>
> Please start voting.
>
> +1 - to accept the RC3 as Apache Ignite (incubating) 1.0
> 0 - don't care either way
> -1 - DO NOT accept RC3 as Apache Ignite (incubating) 1.0 (explain why)

The expanded .zip produces a __MACOSX artefact directory again.

The archive contains compiled binaries:

./modules/core/src/main/java/META-INF/native/linux64/libigniteshmem.so
./modules/core/src/main/java/META-INF/native/osx/libigniteshmem.dylib
./bin/include/igniteservice.exe

I'm sorry that I didn't notice those before.

-- Brane