ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: automatic patch validation on TC
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 19:16:14 GMT
I believe this is a different jira cli tools. The one I am using is 100% java
- no Python nonsense (god forbids). I am talking about this particular version

  https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/download/attachments/16285777/jira-cli-3.9.0-distribution.zip?version=1&modificationDate=1401618313091&api=v2

It seems to be the last official atlassian version of the tools that still
works with out-of-stock JIRA server. Can we get it installed?

Thanks,
  Cos