ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.0.0 RC3 release
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 04:03:56 GMT
One more:
  when the binaries are built and ran the version says

  Ignite ver. 1.0.0-rc3#19691231-sha1:DEV

Instead of 1.0.0 I believe. Although I was building with -P-release, so may be
it is a side effect of that.

And this error is still there
./bin/ignitevisorcmd.sh
Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.ignite.visor.commands.VisorConsole

Which perhaps isn't a blocker for the release

Cos