ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.0.0 RC3 release
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 03:42:52 GMT
Checksums are ok
Signature is ok
rat report looks good
sha1sum file looks good, but md5sum still has a weird format. At least now
it is easy to validate, so issue for me.

-1 however (sorry) because

- top level directory is called incubator-ignite-ce2230b, should be
  incubator-ignite-1.0, I believe. Also, it'd make sense to name the archive
  and sum files in the same fashion. This way, once the RC is accepted to the
  release all you need to do is to rename the directory but the file names
  will remain the same.

Otherwise, if you rename the diretory inside of the archive, you'll get the
wrong checksums and would need to redo the Vote technically.

Cos