ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.0.0 RC2 release
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2015 19:57:10 GMT
Aha, that fixed the issue.

I was able to run two nodes grid and nodes discovered each other and
everything seems to be fine. However, this produced the error:
  % ./bin/ignitevisorcmd.sh
  Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.ignite.visor.commands.VisorConsole

I think it worth adding a DEVNOTES.txt or a similar to the root folder, so a
total n00b developer can quickly get it up and running from the source code
without looking elsewhere.

Cos