ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.0.0 RC2 release
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2015 22:14:32 GMT
A feeedback:
  - the signature is correct.
  - md5sum is correct, although I am not sure how you manage to get such a
    format. Standard Unix md5sum returns

6ea5594bd5967d6f38e7009fc7783e11  incubator-ignite-release-1.0.0-RC2.zip

whereas your file has whitespaces and capital letters. Is it Apple's thing or
something? Can it made to be complient with Unix's format?

  - unfortunately, I can not build nor compile not validate the licenses
    because I am getting

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.7:run (properties-augmentation)
on project ignite-core: An Ant BuildException has occured: exec returned: 128
[ERROR] around Ant part ...<exec outputproperty="ignite.build"
executable="git" failonerror="yes">... @ 4:74 in
/biggy/workspaces/ignite-RC12/incubator-ignite-release-1.0.0-RC2/modules/core/target/antrun/build-main.xml
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]

Not really sure if this an environment issue or else, but my laptop is a
development machine and I usually have no issues with anything in Java stack.

Please advise.
  Cos