ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ognen Duzlevski <ognen.duzlev...@gmail.com>
Subject Running examples
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2015 15:14:58 GMT
Hello all,

Sorry if this is not the right place to ask this question - I am new to
ignite.

I downloaded the latest version of apache-ignite and am trying to run the
scala examples in the examples/ subdir.

However, I am not sure what needs to be done for them to be run. I created
an sbt project, included the dependencies on the correct libraries like
ignite-core, ignite-scalar, ignite-examples, however this line keeps
failing from an example such as the Pi calculation:

import org.apache.ignite.scalar.scalar

If I look at the scala docs there is no scalar.scalar.

Are the examples simply too stale?

Thanks!