ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ognen Duzlevski <ognen.duzlev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running examples
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2015 19:01:05 GMT
Alexey, thanks - I figured it out. Attached is a minimal build.sbt that can
be used to run an example like the Pi calculation (provided
src/main/scala/org/so-on-and-so-on contains the code for an example).

The calculation does run, all I need to do is figure out how to get rid of
the following:

[info] Running org.apache.ignite.scalar.examples.ScalarPiCalculationExample
Can't load log handler "org.apache.ignite.logger.java.JavaLoggerFileHandler"
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.ignite.logger.java.JavaLoggerFileHandler
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.ignite.logger.java.JavaLoggerFileHandler

Thanks,
Ognen