ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cluster group for cache server nodes
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 13:36:46 GMT
Guys,

The ticket has been implemented and will be merged soon.

However, after reviewing it I have the following comments:
1. Why we need String vararg parameter? I dont think that getting
ClusterGroup containing of nodes carrying different caches is a wide use
case.
2. Current API does not allow me to filter only CLIENT_ONLY nodes. How
about adding vararg parameter to forCacheNodes - forCacheNodes(@Nullable
String cacheName, DistributionMode... modes) - if param is empty all nodes
are returned.

--Yakov