ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New continuous query API
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 05:17:35 GMT
Guys,

I'm going to start refactoring of continuous queries shortly and I've got
several question on new API.

   1. What's the purpose of ContinuousQuery.setInitialFilter(..) method?
   2. In current implementation local listener returns boolean flag which
   defines whether to continue listening or not.
javax.cache.event.CacheEntryUpdatedListener
   returns void, so these feature will be dropped. Are we OK with that?
   3. There is no cursor for continuous query, so what should be retuned
   from IgniteCache.query(..) method? Is null OK?

Can anyone clarify?

Thanks!
--
Val