ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CacheStoreSession
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2015 18:03:04 GMT
I am looking at the store and how it interacts with the session and think
we should make some changes:

1. There is no need to have a HashMap for session properties. We can just
have attach(Object) and getAttached(). If user wants to attach a HashMap
there, he still can.

2. I don't think CacheStore.txEnd() method is correct. We should call it
CacheStore.sessionEnd(). For non-transactional operations, this method
should be invoked after each call, and for transactional operations, it
should be invoked only after transaction completed.

3. I also have added isWithinTransaction() method to the session for
convenience.

I think the above change will allow us to have the same session semantics
between transactional and non-transactional caches.

Thoughts?

D.