ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CacheStore and CacheStoreAdapter questions.
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 17:51:30 GMT
Vova,

I agree that Ignite implementation can be injected in a concrete subclass.
However, I disagree with adding setter for CacheStoreSession.  Having
setters on an interface looks a bit weird to me.

I believe we should either have an abstract class, or create
CacheStoreSessionResource and auto-inject it.

Thoughts? (Semyon, given that you have created the CacheStore class, what
do you think?)

D.