ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Patch validation on TC
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2015 18:31:20 GMT
It is possible that the patch just has addled. However, the latest patch seems
to be fine and I can put it on. As the code moves forward pretty fast I is
sorta expected that patches getting obsolete with the same speed. So, I guess
this mystery is solved.

And I still beg you guys: do not remove the old patches from JIRA when you put
new ones on - this is very confusing.

Regards,
  Cos