ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: podling release distribution
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 23:01:26 GMT
You don't SSH into this server. Once the release is finalized and voted you
will check-in your release artifacts into SVN using the URL below.

The release process is up to the community. You can take a look at how others
do it, e.g. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/How+to+release
is relatively simple. E.g. check #10 for the answer to your particular
question.

I'd highly encourage you guys to create a release doc for the project, so it
can be agreed upon and then used/improved as needed.

Cos