ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Evdokimov <sevdoki...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Signing Ignite artifacts
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 10:02:10 GMT
To use Apache Code Signing Service we need to appoint one of committer as
release manager (https://reference.apache.org/pmc/newcodesigning). I'm not
a committer. Whose account use to registration on Apache Code Signing
Service.
P.S. Signing release using that service costs money. Who will decide to use
it or not?