ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial confluence export/import
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 22:34:30 GMT
I believe we want to keep copy of the version docs in the website SVN?

You can take a look at Flink website example [1].

So it splits the doc into generic information, stored in that svn, and
release specific that stick with src [2] .

For each release we add versioned doc in the SVN "site/docs" directory
as new directory for each version.

- Henry

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/flink
[2] git://git.apache.org/flink.git