ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Semyon Boikov <sboi...@gridgain.com>
Subject Cache flags in Ignite
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2015 09:03:33 GMT
Now in GridCache we have 'cache flag' notion - this is some option which
can be set per cache operation, for example 'SKIP_STORE' flag - flag for
skipping read-through and write-through behavior (see enum
org.gridgain.grid.cache.GridCacheFlag).

For IgniteCache API I propose to review flags functionality, get rid of
functionality which was never needed (e.g. CLONE flag) and move options for
remaining functionality to cache configuration, so that we can completely
get rid of GridCacheFlag. What do you think?