ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClientConnectionConfiguration
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 05:56:15 GMT
>From my point of view, what mostly confuses here is the name of the class.
I think it should be RestServerConfiguration, for example. Right now it's
not obvious what this class actually configures.

Also I just realized that if we remove TCP-based REST server, we will
remove Memcached support. Are we OK with that? If yes, we will need only
these properties (they are used by HTTP REST):

   - jettyPath
   - restSecretKey
   - restPortRange
   - restAccessibleFolders