ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sergi Vladykin <sergi.vlady...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Addition of new methods to IgniteCache API
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2015 14:51:59 GMT
> In my view, using IngiteBiPredicate<K, V> instead of
> IgnitePredicate<Cache.Entry<K, Vl>> is easier to read and is more

Then it is better to introduce CachePredicate<K,V> for entry if readability
is your main concern.

> consistent with EntryProcessor<K,V> design from JCache.

As far as I see EntryProcessor has the following signature: T
process(MutableEntry<K, V> entry, Object... arguments)
it is definitely more consistent with my approach.

The main reason why I want it to be entry but not just K,V is better
generalization level. For example it will be possible to check entry
version in predicate, etc...

Sergi